Friday, June 30, 2017

My Favorite New Ribbon and Fond Farewell

Today over at SSI the designers are sharing their favorite new accessory from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  For me it has to be the Finely Woven Ribbon in the 2017-2019 In Colors.  I have a few projects showcasing each one of these fabulous colors and a different way to use the ribbon.  Some are projects you have seen before.  Up first is a card from my open house:


Here I just took the Berry Burst Finely Woven ribbon and used it to break up the pattern of the Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper.  I didn't tie a bow or anything, just kept it simple.  Also, how fabulous is this color combo?  I also used an awesome new bundle, Label Me Pretty which has a great new punch!  I added a bit of shine with half of a silver metallic doily.  





You have already seen this card, but here is the same ribbon in the Fresh Fig color where I just tied a simple knot.  


I had already shared this card as well, but wanted to show it off again!  How pretty is this bow?  

Now how about some projects that aren't card?  I gave away little goodie bags at my open house and used a lot of this fun ribbon!  Here is my bookmark:


This was simple, just cut a two inch piece of card stock and use the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  The punch already makes a space to thread your ribbon through.  I paired Fresh Pig with lemon Lime Twist here and didn't really fuss too much with ribbon.  The flower stamp is from the Blooms and Wishes set.    



Finally here is a little tea bag holder made with my favorite tool, the Envelope Punch Board!


The Fresh Florals DSP is definitely one of my favorite and it worked great to make a little envelope for a tea bag.  I also used some other favorite new products, listed below.  




Finally I have to finish off this post with a Fond Farewell to the fabulous ladies over at Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration!  I have truly enjoyed creating with you, but it is time for me to step down off the team to spend more time with my family and working on my stampin' business!  I hope to create along with your challenges and wish everyone the best.  Head over to SSI right now to see the other designers favorite accessories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment