Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Soft Saying Card Kit - Quick and Easy and Fabulous

The new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog from Stampin' Up! has so many fabulous things in it!  I am trying to convince a few more of my friends to try stamping out so I know that I need quick and easy projects for them.  Enter the Soft Sayings Card Kit.  This will definitely be a class for me.  This was one item that was definitely on my pre-order.  I got it and made it right away.  It took about 2 hours to create while I was dealing with my kids, so if you have uninterrupted time you can probably do it faster.  Here are the photos of all 10 designs, you make 2 of each card.  I stuck to the directions mostly:











The cards come in a few different sizes and come with matching envelopes.  The stamp set has fabulous sentiments and images that can be used for other projects.  And the card bases have this water color wash to them that are beautiful.  And the best part of this kit is that a REFILL is available!  This is something that I have suggested to Stampin' Up! so I am so happy about it!  I might have to order a refill kit (just the materials, not the stamp set, ink spot, or clear block) just to try my own designs!  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Head over to SSI for more Quick and Easy Cards!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment